It is not just enough to select an awesome photographer to cover your dream wedding, there is more to be done if the memories are to be pictorially preserved. It is time to create an enthralling wedding album. In this album, family members, friends, and well-wishers will always be treated to the memory of that day you said “I do” to your heartthrob.
If you are looking forward to have an album that will constantly remind you of those cherished moments even several decades later, then this guide for creating the perfect wedding memories is for you. From the first kiss to the mind-blowing wedding venue décor, beautiful smiles of guests and the magnificent reception backgrounds, there is a lot to reminisce on.
· Take a look at samples: In order to have an album you will always be drawn to, it is important to take a look at what other people have done in the past. You can go through the albums of loved ones and in so doing, you might just note areas you would love to copy from and at the same time, areas you would want to improve on as to make your album more enticing. You can also see sample albums online and learn a thing or two from doing so.
· Decide on layout: Although this is mostly determined by the size and style of the pictures, it is important that you decide on particular layout for your pictures. From four images to several more, the layout you decide on will surely add its own aesthetic appeal to your finished album. The two major options to choose from are the flush-mount and matted style of layout.
· Carefully choose your images: Don’t forget you are aiming at creating albums that in several years to come, you will still be motivated to go through them. For this reason, it is necessary that you make careful selection of pictures to include in your album. Go for a variety of shots that capture moments you would never want to forget, those moments that added the extra spark to your wedding day. This includes the exchange of vows, your first kiss, your wedding entourage, family moments, father-daughter dances, and lots more. If you are confused, you can always seek help from your spouse or even the photographer.
· Images should flow freely: Nothing is as boring as going through albums with pictures haphazardly arranged. In order to avoid this, you should carefully sort out your pictures prior to adding them to the album. Ensure they flow freely, with the pages of the album leading from one event to the other, in the sequence in which the events took place. This unique arrangement will surely glue viewers to your album, any day.
· Don’t leave out any events: There are several events that came together to make your wedding day an amazing one. From the make-up sessions to the decoration of the wedding venue, departure to the church, exchange of vows, the drive to the reception venue, toasts, dances, etc. In all of these activities, your loved ones were all there. Go ahead and include pictures covering all the events and you will be glad you did, what with the excitement on their faces as they go through the album.
· Add extra something: You don’t have to allow yourself be limited by the samples you might have seen from other people. You can always go an extra mile to add unique touches to your wedding album. Examples of the unique touches you can add to your album include writings that will briefly convey your feeling about the specific picture or page. You can also do the brief write-ups per event such as the grand entry into the venue, exchange of vows, after party, etc.
Creating the perfect wedding memories might seem like a daunting task but knowing that it would forever serve as a reminder of the day your joy was made complete, you are sure to have fun putting these memories together. For brides who might not have the time to do this on their own, you can always get an album design expert to help with developing this great collage of memories, something several generations of your family would never get tired of going through, over and over again.